Healthcare Assistant - Kildare / West Wicklow / Dublin West/ Laois / Offaly
The role will involve assisting the clients with activities of daily living such as companionship, personal care, medication reminders, light housekeeping and light meal preparation. If you would like to make a difference to the lives of others by allowing them to remain living in their own homes then please contact us. Good level written and verbal English. We provide free training, paid holidays and free uniforms. We provide 24/7 office support from a friendly supportive local office team.
- 1 years paid care experience or QQI level 5 Care Skills and Care Of The Elderly (temporarily not essential but would have to be completed within one year of starting this job)
- Good level of written and spoken English
Rates of Pay:
- Grade 3 CSW (Completed Full Healthcare QQI level 5 award or equivalent): €15.00 per one-hour call and €7.50 per half hour. Mon to Sat
- Grade 2 CSW (Completed Care Skills and Care Of Older Person QQI level 5 Modules): €13.50 per one-hour call and €6.75 per half hour. Mon to Sat
- Grade 1 CSW: €13.10 per one-hour call and €6.55 per half hour. Mon to Sat