Caremark Care Manager Vacancy
Caremark is currently recruiting for a Care Manager for their office based in Tallaght, covering Dublin West & South West.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the continued growth of the business whilst ensuring that the highest standards of care are maintained and in full compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Some of the principal responsibilities of the role include:
· To ensure that service delivery is achieved to the highest standards.
· To liaise with service users, relatives, representatives, and social workers on a continual basis.
· To oversee recruitment and appointment of all staff.
· To deliver Induction and Mandatory training programmes to all staff.
· To ensure effective working practices through formal and informal communication channels.
· To manage day-to-day operations, including payroll, invoicing and quality control systems.
· To support the Managing Director in ensuring the growth of the business.
A full job description will be provided at the interview stage.
Ideally the successful candidate will have a qualification in Nursing or equivalent (Healthcare Support/Social Care) and previous experience at supervisory or management level. The successful candidate will be honest, reliable, flexible, and personable and have the following skills and knowledge:
· Effective verbal and written communication.
· Reporting skills.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to use own initiative.
· Decision making.
· Supervising staff.
The role requires some travel, so access to a car and a full clean driving licence is essential.
This is a challenging and rewarding position offering considerable potential and opportunities within the company.
Caremark is an experienced established company providing care and support in the home and community to a diverse range of service users. Caremark offer care and support to older people, adults, children, people with mental health needs or with learning disabilities, people who are terminally ill, as well as people who have recently returned from hospital requiring short term assistance.
Caremark operates a rigorous recruitment procedure including Garda Vetting checks before providing full training to all staff. Service user’s needs are carefully assessed and the right staff matched accordingly, with on-going assessments carried out to ensure that the changing needs and wishes are met. Caremark is a member of Home and Community Care Ireland (HCCI), the association representing private home providers in Ireland.
Please email a copy of your CV to [email protected]